1. Log in to Epik.com, and head to your Domain Portfolio list.
2. Select your domain. On the top bar, click Transfers, then Lock Domain.
3. A pop-up will appear with the options to lock and unlock your domain – choose the one you need and click Save.
4. The update to your domain will then be processed and the lock status in your domain portfolio will change.
5. The status will then change to the new status shortly after. Make sure to refresh the page.
Note: This only applies to eligible TLDs (some extensions don’t allow registrar lock), and domains that have been registered for more than 60 days, or have been with Epik for more than 60 days.